14 April 2014

Modepalast Linz~

Hello lovelies,

this year was also the 'Modepalast' in Linz.
It is an event where international designers come to Linz or Vienna and show there their fashion designs, jewellery and art work. This is always pretty inspiring for me so I like to go there :)
These are sunglasses made out of wood from einSTOFFen. I think this is pretty cool but therefor one of them cost from 90-120 €uros :/
The cute indie label Maqaroon was also here! I love their macaroon themed jewellery :)
There were also some funny prints and fabrics!












I love the fox blouse! If it would be in any other colour I probably would have bought it :D
Die Piratin hat den besten Stoff. had some awesome Manga themed buttons! Does anyone know from which Manga the cute kitty is?
Cute crochet rose brooches from Bergluft - I think they are really adorable! I my mum makes some for me :D
There is a big painting from NYCHOS on the front of the building. It is his style to picture dissected various persons and animals. If you click on the link above you can see more works from him. I think it is somehow gross but even so awesome that he can imagine and bring that to canvas!

I hope I gave you with these pictures also some inspiration ^-^

xoxo

4 Kommentare:

  1. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi's_Sweet_Home
    ;)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Das Arielle-Bild ist ja mal krass. Gefällt mir gut.
    Btw. ich habe dich auf meinem Blog für den liebsten Blog Award nominiert. Wenn du Lust hast, kannst du ja mal reinschauen: http://hibi-the-gibi.blogspot.de/2014/04/liebster-blog-award.html

    AntwortenLöschen