29 August 2014

Sweets for my sweet, sugar for my honey~♪


Hello lovelies,

as I recently told you I had my 21st birthday! My mum was so kind to make me a cute cake out of stuff I like with motifs I love:)
I made some pics and let them get your mouth to water :D
~♥~
~♥~
~♥~
It was a delicious Oreo cake with heart shaped Oreo cookies and candy hearts on top <3
I really love the small details and so I love tho picture them :)

I hope you like the short (cake) post!
My time to blog is not getting more D:

xoxo

2 Kommentare:

  1. Der sieht verdaaaammt lecker aus und Herzchen aus den Oreos zu machen ist ja voll mal süß von deiner Mutter. Mir ist auch wirklich das Wasser im Mund zusammengelaufen, danke xD
    Ich hoffe du hattest 'nen schönen Geburtstag. <3 Alles, alles Liebe nachträglich! <3

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, ds war er auch :D
      Dankeschön, ja den hatte ich <3

      Löschen