22 Mai 2016

Lace & burgundy lips

Hello lovelies, 

as promised here is my post about my outfit of the Bring & Buy! If you want to find out more about this event click here: *click*
I wanted to be comfortable since I worked there so I opted for a cutsew and not so high shoes. I also wore my new skirt for the first time which I bought in february D:

Cutsew: EMP // Cardigan: H&M // Necklace: Ebay // Skirt: Souffleesong // Tights: Müller // Shoes: Fauchon
I wore lipstick for the first time in public and I am a great fan of it xD Usually I emphasize my eyes more than my lips. There is this beauty myth: Only emphasize eyes OR lips, not both. That would be too much.
I am not really used to it so I kept my wing minimal and added some gold eye shadow to repeat the colours from the print of the skirt. In my opinion it was not too much . . what do you think about that?
I really like the burgundy lilac colour. I think it compliments my red hair :)
I was happy when I found these tights because it fits gothic and classic styles but I already destroyed them after wearing them with that outfit D:

What do you think about that beauty myth?
Concrit and praise is always welcome :)
Thank you for reading!

xoxo♥

4 Kommentare:

  1. It always breaks my heart when new tights get holes in them after the first time wearing them! Happens way to often to me so I know the pain.
    But anyway, your Outfit is really cute and the make-up matches perfectly.

    ~Schmetterlingshase

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I heard that make-up myth before, and I think a lot of people misinterpret it - it's not necessarily that you can't accentuate BOTH your eyes and lips, but an advice to not go full on with both. And even then you'll have exceptions, e.g. Gothic make-up.
    I think you got your balance perfectly right, you still enhanced your eyes and let your lips pop. That is a gorgeous colour and it suits you a lot. :)



    http://cupcakes-and-unicorns.blogspot.co.uk/

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thank you, girl! It really supports my opinion a lot!

      Löschen